20 Romantic I Love You Quotes Images

Whenever someone loves him/her, he/she always wants to express their affection. A need for closeness with those we love. Make everyday more special by greeting your beloved one with I LOVE YOU messages.

20 Romantic I Love You Quotes With Images

Get romantic quotes from famous writers to share with your loved ones. You can use these quotes to better express your feelings. Scroll down and pick one that fits your emotions. 

Here are 20 Romantic I LOVE YOU Images with Quotes


Romantic I Love You Quote
" I look at every day with you as a gift." By: Rip Wheeler
Romantic I Love You Quote
"All that you are is all that I’ll ever need." By: Ed Sheeran
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I don’t go by the rule book....I lead from the heart, not the head." By: Princess Diana
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you." By: Paulo Coelho
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back."By: Plato
Romantic I Love You Quote
"You are the answer to every prayer I've offered." By: Nicholas Sparks
Romantic I Love You Quote
"When love is not madness it is not love." By: Pedro Calderon de la Barca
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."  From: You've Got Mail Movie
Romantic I Love You Quote
"You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought."  By: Arthur Conan Doyle
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction."  By: Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Love is friendship that has caught on fire."  By: Ann Landers
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."  By: Aristotle
Romantic I Love You Quote
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."  By: Audrey Hepburn
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where."  By: Pablo Neruda
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me, every day."  By: Nicholas Sparks
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful."  By: Milan Kundera
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Love is like the wind; you can't see it, but you can feel it." By: Nicholas Sparks
Romantic I Love You Quote
"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."  By: William Shakespeare
Romantic I Love You Quote
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once."  By: John Green
Romantic I Love You Quote
"A friend is someone who knows all about you, and still loves you."  By: Elbert Hubbard
Previous Post Next Post