100 Lovely Valentine Days Wishes [2022]

100 Lovely Valentine Days Wishes Here is Lovely New 100 Valentine Wishes for 2022:

Or you can check out Valentine Quotes with lovely image.
1. You alone hold the key to my heart & my Valentine wish to you is that you can bask within the warm essence of affection on this Valentine's day.

2. So blessed to call someone like you “my Valentine" and my Valentine wish to you is that you continue to grow in the same love you resonate.

3. My Valentine wish to you dearest is that as you continually make me more content with your love, may you also be more content with loving love always.

Don't forget to read10 Interesting Facts About Valentine’s Day

4. Sending you love with all my heart and letting you know on this extra special day there’s no one I would rather share my heart with this Valentine’s Day than you!

5. My Valentine wish is that you find the one true love in all that your heart yearns so fervently for.

6. On this lovers day my Valentine wish to you is that more love & light may always radiate ever so warmly on you.

7. You have given me the world and my Valentine wish is that I will love you even past when the sun burns out of the sky.

8. A Burning desire for love you always emanate and this Valentine’s day my Valentine wish is that I reciprocate you with the soothing essence of such love.

ReadCelebrate Valentines Day in 20 Different Ways

9. My Valentine you have filled my existence with your adoration and my Valentine wish is that your day be loaded up with kisses, your week with romance,your month with energy and a year loaded up with cherishing recollections.

10. Sweet lush loving is all you have given me my love and I pray that the lushest love & fondness there is attract you. Happy Valentines Day.

11.  My Dear my Valentine wish is that you let me:change your life with love, fill your heart with affection and touch your soul with warmth.

12.  Your smile captivates me,Your beauty drives me crazy,Your personality is a blessing and so much more. Happy Valentines Day my Love.

13. You have changed my life with your love,
You have changed my heart with your affection,
       You have touched my soul with your care,
My Valentine wish is that I become your everything as you are mine

14. You mean the entire world to me
     You are everything I see and more
    You are who I want to be with forever
   Happy Valentines Day Honey!

15. My Valentine Wish is that on this lovers day, you let me give you my heart, my soul and my everything, for you are my desire.

16. The whole of my heart yearns for you,
The whole of my being aches for you,
My only Valentine wish is I be yours forever as you are mine.

17. This is the perfect Valentine’s day because, I have you by my side; I have your love in my heart and I will follow you anywhere you want to take me my Love.

18. Giving you all my love was the best decision I ever made and my Valentine wish is you give me all of yours too.

19. On this day my Valentine wish is that you be mine not only today but also tomorrow and forever.

20. You rejuvenate my heart and soul
     You are the keeper of my love
     You are my world
My Valentine wish is that you entrust me with your  heart, soul and love forever.

21. On this Valentine’s day my Valentine wish to you is that you let me wipe away your tears, hold you when you are cold, lift you when you’re down and be everything you need my dear.

22. God must have been listening to my prayers when he gave me you.He made roses red, violets blue.He made your love serenade and heart cool. I know it’s true for I love you.

23.  You are someone I totally adore; I am dazzled everyday by you. All I want for Valentines day is to spend time with the one who makes my heart soar with freedom & drip with love.

24. Just you hold the key to my heart and on this Valentine's Day I wish to remind you how much you light up my life and fill my heart with adoration.

25. You caress me with so much tenderness.
You kiss me with so much softness.
       You hug me with so much flare.
    My only Valentine wish is that you remain mine forever  till the end.

26.  Happy Valentines Day cupcake. On this day I pray that the tingling feeling I get every time I think about you always linger forever.

27. Your Love ignites my world.
      Your Smell an incense to my nostrils.
      Your kiss fireworks to my lips.
      Your Aura lingers forever.
      Happy Valentines Day My Love.

28. On this Valentine’s day I thought I should mention how amazing, unique and precious you are. I will always love you.

29. You Cherishing me everyday makes
      Honey seem tasteless
    Nectar appears more dull
   Strawberries a lil bit more sour
   And loneliness a strange term.
    Thank you for loving me.
   Happy Valentines Day.

30. The darker the berry the sweeter it's juice.
 The sweeter your love the more intensely I long for it Happy Valentines day dearest I love you!

31.  Here's Hoping your day is as sweet and bright as yourself. Happy Valentines day!

32. Our love for each other is strong, it was  built to last & conquer. Thank you for being a part of this journey, our journey Happy Valentine’s Day, I love you!

33. Hope your day is as sweet and bright as your awesome self. Happy Valentines day my dear.

34. I can't phantom how the both of us found each other in this world at this moment? But yet I found you, now that's love!

35. Young lady meets kid. Young lady goes gaga for the kid. Young lady adores kid with her entire being that is our Valentine’s romantic tale.

36. I've got places to go, people to see, and things to do everyday but I always run back to your love. Happy Valentines Day Cupcake.

37. You are the nutty spread to my jam, the peanut butter to my jelly, the frost to my cake Happy Valentine's Day companion.

38. Love is excellent, love is everlasting, love is mystical, love is you.

39. My days and evenings are spent reasoning about you. For you to be my valentine is my blessing from heaven.

40. When I hold you in my arms and feel us soften into one, i am truly complete. Happy Valentine’s Day!

41. Happy Valentine day my dear, my Valentine wish is that you are always here by my side to cherish, to love, to adore & to hold.

42. You are all that matters to me my valentine wish is that my love for you will last till eternity.

43. Your voice is  music to my ears
     Your smile is  beauty to my sight
And my Valentine wish is to make your dreams come true, as you did mine.

44. Happy Valentines Day sweet. Here is letting you know, I was made for you, I was born for you, my whole being loves you.

45.  God gave me you to cherish and treasure till the end of time,my Valentine wish is that I get to have you by my side forever and ever. Happy Valentines day!

46. God gave me you to cherish and treasure till the end of time, my Valentine wish is that I get to have you by my side forever. Happy Valentines day!

47. I would be nothing without your boundless and undying warmth, kisses to you my number one Valentine jewel

48. You are the missing piece to my life. You solve my supplications, with you everything falls right into place. You are my one true Valentine.

49.  My dear Val, an existence with you is serene yet loaded with astonishments and I am in it for the whole deal. I love you now & always.

50. Happy lovers day, my valentine wish is that the intensity of your grin ought to never be thought little of. It makes my day and soothes my soul.

51. My dear Val, an existence with you is serene yet loaded with astonishments and I am in it for the whole deal. I love you now & always.

52. Happy lovers day, my valentine wish is that the intensity of your grin ought to never be thought little of. It makes my day and soothes my soul.

53. Lying beside you makes me feel whole, it sets everything in place. My valentine wish is that i cherish and love you till the day I die.

54. No one will ever know how perfect you are to me and that's why I will love you till the ends of the earth.Happy Valentines day.

55. You were the missing piece of my life, all this while I felt incomplete until I met you. Happy Valentines day Honey.

56. Dear Valentine you are phenomenal, wonderful, amazing, mystical and I am so infatuated with you. My Valentine wish is that you be mine forever.

57. My soul is at rest now that I have found you, my valentine wish is that it remains so. Happy Valentines day sugar.

58. You intrigue my eyes
You captivate my soul
      You are magical to me
      And I love you so.
   Happy Valentines day my dear.

59. Happy Valentines day baby, my only wish is that I make your dream fireworks as you do mine.

60. My only Valentine wish this day is that you remain mine for eternity and I yours forever.

61. I ought to march you off to the world every single day, that is the amount I adore you my Love. Happy Valentines day.

62. My Valentine you should know that we are tangled, hitched, bolted, and attached to one another till eternity.

63. Lying in your arms each time I wake up Is paradise here on earth. I Love you my dear Valentine.

64. I’ll climb the highest hills for you. I’ll cross the vast oceans for you, even go to the sky above for you. I’ll do anything to keep you forever.
65. Your angelic smiles leaves me speechless.
Happy Valentines day my angel.

66. My dear valentine, what is important is you, I’ll live to satisfy & cherish you. I love you with all my heart and soul.

67. I am head over heels, crazy and stupid in love for you. Happy Valentines Day!

68. Trusting that you are mine forever gets me going every day. Happy Valentines day Dear

69. Happy Valentines day dear, cheers to great mornings, amazing afternoons and extraordinary evenings together my love.

70. Happy Valentines day dear, you mean the entire world to me and I will  go out of my way to let you know!

71. Adoring you with my entire being and telling you on this unique day. Happy Valentines Day!
72.  Past the moon sun and stars I'll adore you, for i always have. My Valentine wish is that you stay forever.

73. I am so lucky to have you because, as time goes on nothing compares to you. Happy Valentines day my love.

74. You wipe away my tears, you comfort me, you make me feel safe. My Valentine wish is that I be there for you as you  are for me.

75. I have found my soul mate, my hero, my best friend in you. You are perfect . Happy Valentines day to you my Love!

76. Happy Valentines day dear, you are the first & last thing on my mind. I am insane over you.

77. No one in this world will ever love me, understand me, cherish me like the way you do. You are simply the best lover.

78. My only Valentine wish this day is that I get to grow old with you in my arms. Happy Valentines day Honey!

79. Everytime I stare into your eyes I am reminded of how fortunate I am, I have no regrets. Happy Valentines day Darling.

80. My valentine wish is for many more years of adventures, romance, and dates. I wouldn’t want to share it with anybody else but you.

81. I was conceived for you and you for me.
My Valentine wish is that we remain together for I love you!

82. Happy Valentines day my love. My Valentine wish is that we may nurture,care for and grow in our love.

83. I see the stars in your eyes, the moon in your lips and the sun in your beauty. You'll forever be my angel! Happy lover's day dearest.

84. Our love is like a the beam of light.. As far as it goes it never stops shining is light so as our love w happiness a
As the autumn warm breeze blows, so will our love forever.

85. We have weathered storms, climbed hills & crossed seas together, you are perfect for me. Happy Valentines day!

86. Your love is the blooming rose, the dazzling sunflower and the fierce petals in my heart. Happy Valentines day Babe!

87. From the first day I saw you, a light beamed in my heart. My Valentine wish is that I pray it never looses it's light.

88. Valentines day is here again and you're still mine, I bless the heavens for you in my life.
My Valentine wish is that we see more days like this together.
89. You give me joy, you make me happy, you put a smile on my lips, you are my all. Happy Valentines day Sweet.

90. My Valentine wish is that I pray I never loose sight of the great gift I have and that's you! Happy Valentines day dearest.

91. The thought of you comforts, soothes, calms and satisfies my cravings, I will always love you. Happy Valentines day sugar pie.

92. Every second, minute & hour I am filled with your love. My Valentine wish is that it never runs dry.

93. My Valentine wish is to wake up everyday to you by my side, you complete & make me whole. I love you!

94. Your love is like a river that flows down through my veins, your love makes me strong, your love brings out the best in me. I love you so much my jewel.

95. You are my first & last, my beginning & end, my rise & fall, my all in all. Happy Valentines day cupcake.

96. I want no one else but you to share this gift called love. Happy lover's day my dear.

97. Happy Valentines day dearest. I bless the day I met you because then everything fell right into place.

98. You are the sun of my days, the  moon to my nights and the stars of my sky. The only love of my heart. I love you my dear Valentine.

99. Happy Valentines day my dear love ever since i met you, it has been fireworks and sparks.

100. From the moment I set my eyes on you, a flame ignited deep down my heart that only you can quench. My Valentine wish is that it never goes off.

Previous Post Next Post